Power Bond Adhesive – Clear
Power Bond has a setting time of 2-3 seconds and a retention of 6-8 weeks
Is suitable for use during classic and volume applications
Perfect for beginners
Perfect for technicians that want a slightly slower setting time than the Super Pro Adhesive
- Power Bond Eyelash Glue is suitable for use during classic and volume applications.
- Shelf life of the product is 6 months unopened and 6-12 weeks when opened.
- 95% cured after 10 minutes, remaining 5% cured over the following 4 hours.
- Elleebana adhesives enjoy the ideal humidity of 45-60%